Acton Park Road, Walsall WA 6280
Welcome to the Hills of Busselton!
It is with great anticipation that we present to the market this magnificent property with the most stunning views from Cape Naturaliste to Bunbury, featuring Busselton's pines and Geographe Bay. Situated on the northern face of the Whicher Ranges, this commanding rural property offers a fantastic country lifestyle with very good access to Busselton's CBD.
This very unique and inviting property has the perfect combination of space, style and scope that will attract those who are looking for a great mix of pasture, bush, views and comfort. Not only is this property equipped with all the components necessary to facilitate 84.12ha of land, the main homestead is just as impressive. It's rare to find such a large property coupled with a gorgeous home for under $1.5M.
MAIN FEATURES OF THE PROPERTY:
• With 5 dams throughout the property, there is no shortage of water even throughout the summer months. The average annual rainfall is approx 800mm - 900mm. The Bureau of Meteorology has their automatic rainfall station installed on the grounds which gives regular updates for the Acton Park area.
• Well defined north facing paddocks all with working troughs, all based on organic low impact procedures. 50 head of cattle graze these paddocks with ease. (Cattle numbers could be increased).
• Virgin bush and blue gum plantation pockets throughout the property which connect to the Whicher National Park (east of the property).
• Commanding elevated position which is approx 170m above sea level right on the Whicher Range. Very few properties (if any at all) in this region are as elevated as this one.
• Renovated 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom character home, fully equipped with all the modern features one would expect in a brand new home. Professionally staged and designed, this home has phenomenal north facing views from Cape Naturaliste to Bunbury. Almost 180 degree panoramic views.
• Included in the grounds of the home is a 7m x 3m pool which is fully enclosed and has appealing views to the north. There is also a 4 bay shed, carport and other minor sheds to the west.
• An amazing abundance of fruit and nut trees throughout the property. These include oranges, grapefruit, tangelos, mandarins, lemons, limes, figs, plums, nectarines, apricots, pears, cherries, peaches, apples, passion fruit, grapes, bananas, mulberries and even almonds!
• Less than 20kms to Busselton's CBD, it's very accessible with a quiet and peaceful drive.
Be assured that if this property fits your criteria you will not be disappointed by organising a viewing. If you weren't looking at this part of the south west, you won't regret to take the time to truly appreciate what could be yours. Call Justin or Mark today.
Listing Summary for Acton Park Road, Walsall:
Show Listing Summary
Acton Park Road, Walsall WA 6280 is a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom Land For Sale by Justin Geracitano from Stocker Preston. This property was listed For Sale with a listing price of $1,450,000.
Described by the agent as 'Welcome to the Hills of Busselton!', Acton Park Road, Walsall also features Water Closets, Carport and more.
Walsall properties have a median price of $ with a growth of % over the past 12 months. If you're interested in getting in touch with Justin Geracitano regarding Acton Park Road, Walsall please call 0423 524 524 or contact the agent via email