To access saved searches on your next visit to reiwa.com, from any device, please login or register now.
To create an email alert for your saved searches, please login or register now.
Opportunity to purchase this unique 3x1 home half way between Albany and Denmark which has been re built except for the original timber frame which is solid Jarrah. You enter the home at the front of the house via Wooden steps with a very...
• 81 well fenced acres with permanent soak
• Productive green pasture
• Popular tourist route
• Fishing, walking trails beaches close by
- 79 acres with views for miles- Well fenced with picturesque dam- Productive green pasture- Fishing, walking trails & beaches close byFor your private inspection please call Nicky Guretti on 0414 347 975 today!
- 81 well fenced acres with permanent soak- Productive green pasture- Popular tourist route- Fishing, walking trails beaches close byFor further information please call Nicky Guretti on 0414 347 975.
If tranquillity and lifestyle are priorities in your life then you must put this beautiful property on your must see list.
Located in the highly regarded and extremely popular location of Young’s Siding approx 40km West of Albany and 20km East...
Offering the wonderful combination of a working cattle farm and holiday accommodation in the quiet and beautiful surrounds of the South Coast of Western Australia. With Albany and Denmark within a 30 minute drive and the Southern Ocean beaches...
- 10.1 ha between Denmark and Albany- 3 large bedrooms x 1, 2 garage- Tourist venture prospects- 3 dams, 1 with large Koi fishThis 10.1 ha property between Denmark and Albany with South Coast Highway frontage would be ideal for a tourist...
- 64.75ha of gently undulating pasture- 3x2x1 brick & Colorbond renovated house in very good condition- Jarrah floorboards, new kitchen & bathroom- Large alfresco deck overlooking the farm, reverse cycle & tile fire- Large hayshed, GP and...
• 165 ac highly productive grazing pastures
• Only 15kms to Denmark on South Coast Highway
• Very good fencing and soil types
• Serviced by a laneway and hay shed
- 165 ac highly productive grazing pastures- Only 15kms to Denmark on South Coast Highway- Very good fencing and soil types- Serviced by a laneway and hay shed
• 64.75ha of gently undulating pasture
• 3x2x1 brick & Colorbond renovated house in very good condition
• Jarrah floorboards, new kitchen & bathroom
• Large alfresco deck overlooking the farm, reverse cycle & tile fire
• Large hay shed, GP...
Rare indeed! 18.24 ha (45 acres) of land with extensive Wilsons Inlet frontage (usual Foreshaw Reserve). Approximately 16 ha of unspoiled native forest which is protected in perpetuity. Comfortable 4x2 home, recently painted and very well...
• Located between Albany and Denmark
• Fully fenced, pastured, level block
• Main Road frontage, easy access
• Close to popular beaches, riding, walking and driving trails
This vintage style brick home is a perfect opportunity to get your foot in the real estate door. Situated on a good size 1,012m² block in between Denmark and Albany – the choice is yours. Two bedrooms in the main house with built in robes and a ...
To access saved properties on your next visit to reiwa.com, from any device, please login or register now.
To create an email alert for this property, please login or register now.
The townsite of Youngs Siding is located in the south coastal region, 440 kilometres south southeast of Perth and 34 kilometres west of Albany. In 1889 Millars Karri and Jarrah Forests Ltd constructed a railway line from Torbay Junction (now Elleker) to...
The following error occurred: