APARTMENT 126 (2x2x2 plus Storeroom)
Where Location, quality and Price meet.
One of best priced of the remaining 5 irreplaceable apartments to be sold by the developer within Perth's most talked about development.
Apartment 126 on level 22 features Include:
- Located high above Perth's CBD, at the end of the Hay Street Mall and Forrest Chase plus only a short stroll to the Swan River, St Georges Terrace, the best shopping, small bars, cafe, restaurants plus the new 'Elizabeth Quay' development.
- Full brick construction ensuring the highest level of comfort, security and privacy.
- Spectacular daytime views of Perth's CBD and Kings Park- visible from all living areas plus both bedrooms. Views that turn into Perth's famous "City of Lights" at night.
- Two full size bedrooms, the main with a walk-in robe and luxurious en-suite bathroom.
- Extremely valuable two secure side by side, on-site car bays and large store room.
- Quality fixtures and finishes including European Appliances, Daikin Air-con, natural timber floors and full height tiling to the bathrooms.
- Large practical and usable balcony for dining and entertaining.
- Building facilities including heated indoor/ outdoor pool and spa, gym, end of journey facilities and most importantly, Jeanne and David Deverell - resident Building Managers to look after you.
- FIRB approved.
With over $30mil worth of Equus apartments sold recently, now is the time to secure your irreplaceable home at Equus before they are sold out.
Inspect today by contacting Shaun Mellet on 0418 958 461 or visit www.equusperth.com.au
126/580 Hay StreetPERTH
Listed Price: $899,000Sold: 31/12/2012
Brian Lynn & Mark Hales