Real Estate Mount Melville - 35 Real Estate for Sale listings in Mount Melville. Real Estate from 22 Mount Melville, WA, Real Estate Agents on REIWA.com.au
295 Albany Highway, MOUNT MELVILLE
HIDDEN PARADISE IN TOWN
• What a gem, private, renovated, jarrah floorboards
• Large outdoor area, water feature, lovely gardens
• Three bed, one bath, two living, a/c, tile fire
• 77 sqm double door shed, high elevation,...
62 Parade Street, MOUNT MELVILLE
* Set high on a 1012m2 allotment, suitable for subdivision
* Brick home "Wembley Style" would suit a makeover
* Superior elevated sought after views over Harbour and City
* Within the radius of to...
33 Lion Street, MOUNT MELVILLE
DUPLEX IN MOUNT MELVILLE
• Rental income of $240 per week, tenanted until 28.02.14
• New kitchen & oven, lino and carpets
• Very neat and tidy 2 bedroom duplex
• Terraced backyard, carport, shed and back patio
18 Melrose Street, MOUNT MELVILLE
Quaint Character with Ocean and Porongorup Views
Albany has some uniquely positioned properties many people are totally unaware of, even after living here for years. Out latest exciting find is this elevated 673sqm property situated at the end of a ...
452 Princess Royal Drive, MOUNT MELVILLE
Elevated Block with Water Views
Conveniently located, 1011m2 block in an elevated position with water views.
The property comes with a two bedroom cottage plus a sleepout.
And just a short walk to Albanys CBD.
Features of t...
165 Serpentine Crescent, MOUNT MELVILLE
FAMILY LIVING AT ITS FINEST
This graceful period home is a real gem. Complimented by its fabulous location and elvated views, this family home is within walking distance to town, schools and amenities. Every room is of generous ...
This property will be open for inspection at:
15 Stanley Street, MOUNT MELVILLE
Great Starter Home
Be surprised by the interior of this great little gem!
This property is a three bedroom, one bathroom home with air conditioning, carport, room for a caravan and boat and is only 15 minutes walk from...
11 Angus Street, MOUNT MELVILLE
THE ANSWER IS.... ANGUS
Where should you buy... on the slopes of the ever so popular Mt Melville. A neat hardi-flex home with a great outlook over Centennial Park and boasting a new iron roof set on a well kept 623m2 elevate...
5 Sherratt Street, MOUNT MELVILLE
Contemporary Town Home
Set high on Mount Melville with a fantastic view over the town and King George Sound is this contemporary town home. Featuring four spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms, two living areas and set over two ...
3 Verdi Street, MOUNT MELVILLE
Weatherboard Character Bungalow
* Beautifully renovated and presented
* Three bedrooms, polished timber features, solid construction
* Set 979m2 North facing, sunny aspect
* Close to all amenities
* Enjoy as is or subdivide and...
223 Serpentine Road, MOUNT MELVILLE
Views for Ever
You need to inspect this magical location set high on the sunny side of Mount Melville that provides uninterrupted views that can never be built out. The property has a two bedroom plus sleep out, tha...
8 Victoria Street, MOUNT MELVILLE
It’s Nice to Know Someone Cares
The existing owner saw something special and worthy of preserving in this sunny northerly aspect Mount Melville home, so set about transforming it with a highly impressive end result. It has fabulous ...
255 Albany Highway, MOUNT MELVILLE
I Am Albany
Icons of Albany these well built 1950s homes have stood the test of time. Plenty of jarrah and charm they are ideal for first times or investors. Heaps of room for vehicles at the rear....
21a Crossman Street, MOUNT MELVILLE
Well Appointed Townhouse
* Prime location, north facing
* Three bedroom, open central living
* Room for boat, caravan, workshop
* Sunfilled front courtyard
* Just a short walk to shops
* Very sound investment or home...
14/40 Wellington Street, MOUNT MELVILLE
ENJOY THAT LUXURY RETIREMENT YOU HAVE DREAMT OF...
- 2 spacious bedrooms, 1 large bathroom
- Stunning kitchen, large stove & ample cupboards
- Open plan kitchen/dining & lounge w air con
- Neat park home with dbl carport & storage room + shed
17 Gillam Place, MOUNT MELVILLE
THINK BIG OR MULITPLE
On the sunny side of Mount Melville - So close to town - An exceptional 1353m2 block. Fully serviced. This block can provide an opportunity to develop into 3 blocks or enjoy the luxury of space. Locat...
8/232 Serpentine Road, MOUNT MELVILLE
LEVEL CITY UNIT WITH OUTLOOK
Looking to downsize, retire and cash up, invest or buy your first ever property?
Situated just minutes from Albany central and many other amenities, this well-maintained and very reasonably priced 2x1...
3A Eleanor Street, MOUNT MELVILLE
Vogue Presentation - Quality Renovation
* Four bedroom, two bathroom – separate guest living
* Trendy in all aspects, flowing open living area
* Quality fittings – central kitchen overlooks alfresco deck
* Secure, quiet neighbourhood – ...
22 Alexander Street, MOUNT MELVILLE
Positioned in a family friendly location, so close to the heart of everything. Featuring 3 bedrooms, keyed to convenience kitchen and generous living areas. This home is perfect to live in as is, or r...
LOT 4 25 Crossman Street, MOUNT MELVILLE
City building blocks
There has never been a better time to purchase land just minutes from the Albany city centre perfectly positioned to build your dream property.
Choose from four survey strata lots ranging in size fro...
Lot 3 25 Crossman Street, MOUNT MELVILLE
5 Melrose Street, MOUNT MELVILLE
VIEWS AND CENTRAL LOCATION COUNT FOR PLENTY
There is no denying this property is in need of a facelift, but it has the foundations for a successful renovation to highlight its best features and take advantage of its terrific sought after locati...
Team Lee Stonell
15 Victoria Street, MOUNT MELVILLE
Over 100 Years of History
Staying true to its turn of the century heritage, this captivating weatherboard and iron cottage has been thoughtfully maintained and renovated to compliment its 113-year history.
Set on a 615sqm s...
2A Bourke Street, MOUNT MELVILLE
IMAGINE NO MORE RENT INSPECTIONS
If you are entering the homebuyer market for the first time and want to live close to Albany's CBD, good schools, shopping centres, sports amenities and much more, then this little gem is well worth c...
4A Verdi Street, MOUNT MELVILLE
MT MELVILLE LOCATION, FUTURE POTENTIAL
• 4 x 1, 2 separate lounges, storeroom
• Yellow tingle original floorboards throughout
• Inner city living with views
• Larger 1st home / perfect future investment...
73 Festing Street, MOUNT MELVILLE
This character cottage located in town with uninterrupted harbour views simply oozes charm and appeal. Enter the home through a beautiful cottage garden that is a wonderful suntrap and the perfect pla...
17 Lion Street, MOUNT MELVILLE
A STUNNING ARRAY OF FEATURES INCLUDING 5 BEDROOMS
Stunning unrestricted views over central Albany, exquisite home
Spa room, open plan kitchen/dining, separate theatre and three bathrooms
Three level home with self-contained guesthouse or work from ho...
4B Verdi Street, MOUNT MELVILLE
MAGNIFICENT MT MELVILLE
• Spacious 3x2, low maintenance block
• Panoramic views over City & surrounds
• Convenient location, walking distance to CBD
• Newly built with quality fixtures & fittings
• Move in immediately!...
5 Adams Place, MOUNT MELVILLE
One of its kind in Mt Melville
This three bedroom, two bathroom property represents a rare opportunity to purchase a modern home in the established suburb of Mt Melville.
Located in a cul-de-sac on a 670sqm semi-elevated block, th...
6 Johnston Street, MOUNT MELVILLE
HILLTOP HAVEN WITH MAJESTIC VISTA
So elusive is this magnificent 1179sqm property high on the slopes of Mount Melville, that some people have found it hard to find, which really demonstrates just what a wonderful city haven it really ...