To access saved searches on your next visit to reiwa.com, from any device, please login or register now.
To create an email alert for your saved searches, please login or register now.
* Solid three bedroom, one bathroom strata unit
* Spacious lounge/dining area
* Neat kitchen
* Three double sized bedrooms
* One car garage UMR
* 717m2 block with 2 road frontage
* Excellent central town location
* Easy care garden
The National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS or the Scheme) is a partnership between the Australian Government and the States and Territories to invest in affordable rental housing.
The Scheme, which commenced in 2008, seeks to address the...
Welcome to a beautiful property with something for everyone … two living areas and three bedrooms with three ensuite bathrooms in the main residence, a massive fully lined retreat with fourth bathroom in half of the 15m x 8m shed and a hundred...
Country living at its best in a thriving town with all the amenities. Come and inspect this delightful three bedroom home on a big block.
From the spacious front deck you can enjoy the views over farmland while you have your morning cuppa....
Young couples or families desperate to swap the big smoke for clean air and country hospitality are in for a treat when they discover where this substantial property is located.
It is nestled in the quiet, extremely well serviced country town...
With a panoramic outlook that takes in views of Porongurup and Stirling Ranges, this eight acre property has an alluring air of quality, calmness and above all else, a sense of completeness. Yes, absolutely everything has been done!
* Large 1332m2 piece of land
* Could suit small business
* 3 minutes to town centre
* Large block close to town centre
* Large 1347m2 block
* Partially fenced
* Block is cleared
* Only 3 minutes to town centre
* Partially fenced
* Large 1351m2 block
* Large, well maintained family home
* Four bedrooms, two bathrooms
* Excellent kitchen cabinetry and appliances
* Large back verandah/balcony
* Large colorbond shed plus a small shed
* Fully fenced rear yard
* Large 1102m2 block
MOUNT BARKER (ZMTB439) - Now selling. First time offered. Take your pick of 10 stunning hillside blocks with superb views of the Stirling & Porongurup Ranges, the rural vista of surrounding countryside and to the coast line of Albany. Each block...
* Beautifully appointed four bedroom, one bathroom home
* Galley kitchen with good appliances and pantry
* Comfortable living areas, jarrah flooring featured
* Attractive bathroom, laundry with benchtop and cupboards
* Brick paved outdoor...
15 Hectares located close to Mt Barker with bitumen Rd frontage.
Large lock up shed with lean too for all your machinery needs.
Near new 2 bedroom living quarters with reverse cycle air conditioning.
Massive dam for irrigating your own orchard ...
Fancy a change from the hustle and bustle of city life? Wanting to down size and still have a bit of land to enjoy? This property is approximately 60kms from Albany and 10kms north of Mt Barker. The faultless home has been well designed and could ...
- 199 ha, 10 km south of Mt Barker- Close to regional saleyards, all weather access- New yards, gravel laneways, good fencing, sheds- Reliable rainfall & high production - a very tidy farm
To access saved properties on your next visit to reiwa.com, from any device, please login or register now.
To create an email alert for this property, please login or register now.
Are you interested in buying, renting or investing in Mount Barker? Here at REIWA, we recognise that choosing the right suburb is not an easy choice.To provide an understanding of the kind of lifestyle Mount Barker offers, we've collated all the relevant...
The following error occurred: