To access saved searches on your next visit to reiwa.com, from any device, please login or register now.
To create an email alert for your saved searches, please login or register now.
* Large 1332m2 piece of land
* Could suit small business
* 3 minutes to town centre
* Large commercial shed
* Large block close to town centre
* Large 1347m2 block
* Partially fenced
* Block is cleared
* Only 3 minutes to town centre
* Partially fenced
* Large 1351m2 block
* Large, well maintained family home
* Four bedrooms, two bathrooms
* Excellent kitchen cabinetry and appliances
* Large back verandah/balcony
* Large colorbond shed plus a small shed
* Fully fenced rear yard
* Large 1102m2 block
MOUNT BARKER (ZMTB439) - Now selling. First time offered. Take your pick of 10 stunning hillside blocks with superb views of the Stirling & Porongurup Ranges, the rural vista of surrounding countryside and to the coast line of Albany. Each block...
* Beautifully appointed four bedroom, one bathroom home
* Galley kitchen with good appliances and pantry
* Comfortable living areas, jarrah flooring featured
* Attractive bathroom, laundry with benchtop and cupboards
* Brick paved outdoor...
15 Hectares located close to Mt Barker with bitumen Rd frontage.
Large lock up shed with lean too for all your machinery needs.
Near new 2 bedroom living quarters with reverse cycle air conditioning.
Massive dam for irrigating your own orchard ...
Fancy a change from the hustle and bustle of city life? Wanting to down size and still have a bit of land to enjoy? This property is approximately 60kms from Albany and 10kms north of Mt Barker. The faultless home has been well designed and could ...
- 199 ha, 10 km south of Mt Barker- Close to regional saleyards, all weather access- New yards, gravel laneways, good fencing, sheds- Reliable rainfall & high production - a very tidy farm
This 5 acre bush block is situated in Rangeview Park. With views of the Porongorups and Stirling Ranges it is surrounded by world class wineries of which 10 of them are within 10 minutes drive. Has underground power and telephone. Only 15 minutes ...
Originality, charm and character are all embodied here in this amazing three acre property. One of the original buildings in Mount Barker and in fact, in 1869, the first residence to be built – that’s “Abbeyholme”.
More than 100 years later,...
Enjoy a comfortable rural lifestyle on this 92 acres of mixed pasture and protected bush. Conveniently located close to Denmark, Mount Barker and Albany, this beautifully renovated 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home, plus office, enjoys the warmth of...
* Three bedroom, one bathroom cottage
* 2231m2 fenced block with garage
* Kitchen/dining with good bench tops and upright stove
* Extended lounge area and enclosed front verandah
* Rear patio with pleasant outlook to Mount Barker Hill
Highly attractive block on the edge of Mount Barker. Good areas of shade and shelter with the real bonus of a gully dam in the timbered creek line with granite outcrops.
This property features a large character homestead on a small farm right in town.The block is facing north and has excellent soil types that would suit horticulture and already has 4 acres of mature vines.
To access saved properties on your next visit to reiwa.com, from any device, please login or register now.
To create an email alert for this property, please login or register now.
Are you interested in buying, renting or investing in Mount Barker? Here at REIWA, we recognise that choosing the right suburb is not an easy choice.To provide an understanding of the kind of lifestyle Mount Barker offers, we've collated all the relevant...
The following error occurred: