To access saved searches on your next visit to reiwa.com, from any device, please login or register now.
To create an email alert for your saved searches, please login or register now.
Just a hop, skip & jump from one of the picturesque parks in McKail. This lovely 4x2 home is worth a look - currently tenanted until 2015 with a 1 year option, why not gain an investment property with the view to move in after a couple of years. ...
Currently tenanted til 2017 with a 1 year option, this sold brick home is looking for an investor to snap it up. It was built in 2007 by Steve McKinven and has 4 bed, 2 bath, separate lounge & open plan kitchen/dining. Other features include...
* Two sold, one left
* Affordable and ready in nine months
* Ring now for cost free investment! Yes cost free!!!
- Large 827m2 corner block in quiet location
- Renovated brick & tile 3x1 home on the high side
- Drive through access & room for a shed
- Neutral colours, large patio, ample space for kids!
Built in 1987 this home has been tastefully renovated...
Featuring a fine quality, spacious home with a versatile floor plan, accessible 619sqm block and great location near a choice of delightful parks, this brand new property certainly boasts wide buyer appeal.
Precisely designed to also provide...
Built 2009 its superb finish, quality fittings and calm but warm decor, not to mention spacious size, really culminates to present a very desirable home. Being 3 bedroom & 2 bathroom its been built for comfort, no squeezing in here. Each bedroom...
For astute investors or families with children of any age, this appealing property near the local parkland lake and playground, is functional and spacious from the modern two-level home to the four-car garaging.
Situated near education...
First time presented to the market, is this wonderfully designed & built home that is jammed packed full of quality & stylish extras.
This exceptional family home features beautiful wood flooring throughout. A Grand Master Bedroom with a WIR...
This great block is 4005m2 and is located within the city limits in McKail. The ideal home pad is located back off the road and there is plenty of room for your dream house, big shed, vegie patch and for the kids to play. It is shaped in a...
This absolute gem is one that must be viewed. In a quiet cul de sac and just 2 years old, this immaculate home is ready to simply move in. Beautifully decorated and spacious it boasts three large bedrooms and two bathrooms with an open plan...
Lot 618- 6 Trio Crescent 647 sq.m $135,000
Lot 627- 26 Trio Crescent 689 sq.m $128,000
- Affordable building lots close to amenities
- Lot sizes from 647 - 689sq.m, level blocks
- All services included & some fences
A great opportunity presented itself with this fantastic block that has been fairly priced to sell. One of only a few available, this level 552m2 block has great orientation to design and build your dream home and capture the natural light....
* Three bedroom, two bathroom beautifully presented home
* First homebuyer opportunity NOT TO BUILD!
* Double lock up garage and access to rear yard
* Three living areas for TV and entertaining
* Lovely affordable purchase equivalent to rent...
. Impeccably maintained 4,280sqm property
. Beautifully finished 4x2 Zac Caramia home
. Spacious lounge, dining, kitchen & verandahs
. Quality, good-sized wet areas, bedrooms & storage
. Side access to three-car garaging & extra parking
* Large four bedroom, two bathroom home
* Spacious open plan kitchen/dining/lounge/entertaining
* Well placed activity area/teenage retreat
* Ample storage throughout
* Side access to rear - room for caravan, boat and kids!
To access saved properties on your next visit to reiwa.com, from any device, please login or register now.
To create an email alert for this property, please login or register now.
Are you interested in buying, renting or investing in McKail? Here at REIWA, we recognise that choosing the right suburb is not an easy choice.To provide an understanding of the kind of lifestyle McKail offers, we've collated all the relevant market...
The following error occurred: