To access saved searches on your next visit to reiwa.com, from any device, please login or register now.
To create an email alert for your saved searches, please login or register now.
• Beautifully built 2011 vintage Zac Caramia home
• 6.3ac of prime soil, currently approx. 60% pasture, 40% gardens
• Stunning home combining French Provincial and Australian rural style
• Amazing open plan living, generous bedrooms, beautiful ...
*Huge, quality built, 5x2, open, bright home
*Living is the key, spacious indoor and outdoor
*1ha (2.5 ac) elevated, fenced & landscaped
*Large, proper built lock up shed, conc floor, power & water
- Quality built 484 sqm elevated home sitting on 1.0213ha
- Sensational kitchen including separate scullery
- Theatre room, games room & separate kids playroom
- Two massive outdoor entertaining areas & 20 x 10m powered shed
Fall in love with...
2.42ha level site
Surrounded by quality homes
Fully fenced and maintained
Approximately a 10-minute drive from Albany town sits a stunning piece of land ripe for building.
Measuring 2.42 ha, this block is in an elevated...
This Beautiful three bedroom, two bathroom home sits on 8acres amongst the trees.The large country style kitchen is functional with plenty of cupboards and light and there is a loft with its own balcony as well an attic offering plenty of storage ...
- Modern, elevated, 3x1 + office colorbond home
- Open plan living, large alfresco deck, bitumen drive
- Hinterland views, massive enclosed shed, double garage
- 2.5 ac on the edge of town
Grab your slice of rural serenity with this one-hectare...
Albany's most affordable lifestyle blocks can be found approximately 15km North West from the City of Albany at 152 Link Road .These one hectare level lots offer you the opportunity to experience a true country lifestyle yet still being close to...
• 82 ha on edge of town, private, elevated, scenic, productive
• Large 3x2 brick & tile house, industrial sheds
• Adjacent Lowana and Albany Green developments
• Attractive terms available – future development potential
To access saved properties on your next visit to reiwa.com, from any device, please login or register now.
To create an email alert for this property, please login or register now.
Are you interested in buying, renting or investing in Marbelup? Here at REIWA, we recognise that choosing the right suburb is not an easy choice.
To provide an understanding of the kind of lifestyle Marbelup offers, we've collated all the relevant market information, key facts, demographics and statistics to help you make a confident and informed decision.
Our interactive map (to the right) allows you to delve deeper into this suburb and locate points of interest like transport, schools and amenities. You can also see median and current sales prices for houses and units, as well as sales activity and growth rates.
The following error occurred: