To access saved searches on your next visit to reiwa.com, from any device, please login or register now.
To create an email alert for your saved searches, please login or register now.
* Fantastic 10.12 hectare fenced block
* Two road frontage
* Three dams
* 6m x 12m shed with concrete floor & sliding door
* Excellent lifestyle opportunity
* Extra large five bedroom, two bathroom home
* Super sized living area
* Generous dining room
* Neat kitchen with good amount of storage
* Five spacious bedrooms
* Generous amount of cupboards and storage
* Extensive front verandah,...
* Beautifully presented four bedroom, two bathroom home
* Extra spacious kitchen/dining/family area
* Separate lounge room with reverse cycle air conditioner
* All rooms are of a generous size
* Combustible wood fire in main living
Entry with two-door built-in cupboard
Open plan living-dining area with tile fire
Kitchen has electric cooktop/electric oven, dishwasher, two-door built-in pantry & single sink
Master bedroom has walk-in robes
At the end of a no-thru street - surrounded by roses, grapevines, native shrubs and trees - this two storey residence offers privacy and solitude.
The spacious open plan lounge-dining area enjoys year-round comfort with a reverse cycle air...
* Fenced 2.258ha block of land with a bush setting
* Good sized zinc-alume shed with two sliding doors and power
* Weekender set up with power, septic and basic amenities
* Delightful private setting in a quiet area
* Two road frontage
* 1012m2 level block
* Good location - walking distance to Country Club, Golf course, shops etc.
* Walking distance to primary school
* Quiet rural town site with good access to Stirling Ranges, 15 minutes to Mt Barker, 45 minutes to Albany
* Very special property with history and unique features
* 1920's home with possible shop frontage
* Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, Jarrah flooring and cabinetry
* Old brick building
* Numerous sheds and amenities
* Situated on three blocks of ...
Set amongst established gardens in the wonderful rural community of Kendenup is an absolute gem. There are three large bedrooms all have built in robes, with main bathroom and the main bedroom has a roomy ensuite. The large kitchen with plenty of ...
Buy the modern 3 x 2 plus study house, and get the quaint 2 bedroom cottage for free. Plus an established orchard and small plantation of bluegums and pines, this property is your opportunity for what you want to achieve in life.
The house is...
- Reduced to meet the market- Quality lifestyle property in Kendenup.- 25 acres with large 4 x 2 home.- 3 paddocks, 2 dams, reticulated olive grove & fruit trees, powered sheds- Fruit, vegies, meat, olive oil. the lot and only 25km from Mt...
Imagine opening your curtains each day to reveal natures beauty. Well you can from this cedar and zinc home because the local golf course with its tall trees and green fairway is directly opposite. Nice start to any day!
In the open plan...
* Attractive small rural property located only 10mins north of Mt Barker
* Expansive living area includes kitchen/dining/family/lounge
* Three bedrooms, main bedroom has walk through robe area and generous ensuite
* Study, laundry with great...
Nothing left to do here, just walk in and farm.Nearly all new fencing with swinging steel gates everywhere.Very good near new steel sheep yardsLock-up shed in excellent order.Well watered with good sized dams.Majority of easy working medium...
Whichever way you turn, from cosy lounge to country kitchen, this cedar home has more charm than most.
There are three bedrooms – a double sized bedroom on ground floor and two “bedsitter” bedrooms with cathedral ceilings on the upper level....
To access saved properties on your next visit to reiwa.com, from any device, please login or register now.
To create an email alert for this property, please login or register now.
Are you interested in buying, renting or investing in Kendenup? Here at REIWA, we recognise that choosing the right suburb is not an easy choice.To provide an understanding of the kind of lifestyle Kendenup offers, we've collated all the relevant market...
The following error occurred: