To access saved searches on your next visit to reiwa.com, from any device, please login or register now.
To create an email alert for your saved searches, please login or register now.
* Fenced 2.258ha block of land with a bush setting
* Good sized zinc-alume shed with two sliding doors and power
* Weekender set up with power, septic and basic amenities
* Delightful private setting in a quiet area
* Two road frontage
* 1012m2 level block
* Good location - walking distance to Country Club, Golf course, shops etc.
* Walking distance to primary school
* Quiet rural town site with good access to Stirling Ranges, 15 minutes to Mt Barker, 45 minutes to Albany
Well located in the township of Kendenup this level 1012sqm block is a great place to build your new home offering a relaxed lifestyle yet close to town and it's amenities and the Kendenup Country Club for golf, tennis and cricket.
* Very special property with history and unique features
* 1920's home with possible shop frontage
* Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, Jarrah flooring and cabinetry
* Old brick building
* Numerous sheds and amenities
* Situated on three blocks of ...
Set amongst established gardens in the wonderful rural community of Kendenup is an absolute gem. There are three large bedrooms all have built in robes, with main bathroom and the main bedroom has a roomy ensuite. The large kitchen with plenty of ...
This is a great buy. The home is modern and solar passive home. There is also has a cute two bedroom cottage that has been recently renovated with the charm of days gone by, it is far enough away from the main home that you are still able to...
- Reduced to meet the market- Quality lifestyle property in Kendenup.- 25 acres with large 4 x 2 home.- 3 paddocks, 2 dams, reticulated olive grove & fruit trees, powered sheds- Fruit, vegies, meat, olive oil. the lot and only 25km from Mt...
Four bedrooms / two bathrooms / two toilets
Lounge/dining room with wood fire
Country styled kitchen-dining room
Master bedroom - ensuite & walk-in robes
Verandah across front and side
Set in beautiful established gardens
Three paddocks /...
Imagine opening your curtains each day to reveal natures beauty. Well you can from this cedar and zinc home because the local golf course with its tall trees and green fairway is directly opposite. Nice start to any day!
In the open plan...
* Attractive small rural property located only 10mins north of Mt Barker
* Expansive living area includes kitchen/dining/family/lounge
* Three bedrooms, main bedroom has walk through robe area and generous ensuite
* Study, laundry with great...
Nothing left to do here, just walk in and farm.Nearly all new fencing with swinging steel gates everywhere.Very good near new steel sheep yardsLock-up shed in excellent order.Well watered with good sized dams.Majority of easy working medium...
Situated in the picturesque West Kendenup countryside north of Mount Barker Township this well-equipped small holding is waiting for you to embrace the country life. Existing infrastructure includes walk in walk out horse stables, steel frame...
This large, rambling five bedroom/two bathroom home with office and storeroom - or office and sixth bedroom - represents an excellent opportunity for buyers seeking a big house on acreage close to town centre.
Both lounge room and separate...
* Spacious three bedroom, one bathroom home set on 2024m2
* Attractive galley kitchen and cabinetry
* Dining and extremely large lounge room
* Neat fixtures and fittings throughout
* Verandah fully surrounds home
* Good fencing
Colorbond shed, two roller doors, concrete floor
Corner block 2102m2
Two road frontages
Level site equals lower costs
Power to block available
Sealed road runs past front of block
Walk to primary school and general store
To access saved properties on your next visit to reiwa.com, from any device, please login or register now.
To create an email alert for this property, please login or register now.
Are you interested in buying, renting or investing in Kendenup? Here at REIWA, we recognise that choosing the right suburb is not an easy choice.To provide an understanding of the kind of lifestyle Kendenup offers, we've collated all the relevant market...
The following error occurred: