To access saved searches on your next visit to reiwa.com, from any device, please login or register now.
To create an email alert for your saved searches, please login or register now.
Imagine opening your curtains each day to reveal natures beauty. Well you can from this cedar and zinc home because the local golf course with its tall trees and green fairway is directly opposite. Nice start to any day!
In the open plan...
* Attractive small rural property located only 10mins north of Mt Barker
* Expansive living area includes kitchen/dining/family/lounge
* Three bedrooms, main bedroom has walk through robe area and generous ensuite
* Study, laundry with great...
Whichever way you turn, from cosy lounge to country kitchen, this cedar home has more charm than most.
There are three bedrooms a double sized bedroom on ground floor and two bedsitter bedrooms with cathedral ceilings on the upper level....
My heart is in the highlands wherever I go.
My stylish stone house, now for sale. Oh no!
Imagine sitting on a wide front verandah, refreshments in hand, watching the sun go down over distant gums trees on a western sky.
Imagine being the ...
* 10 acre corner block with two road frontage
* Elevated situation with views over surrounding farm land
* High level of privacy provided by stands of trees
* 7 acres of pasture for horses, grazing or further development
* Small mature Olive...
Very rarely do you find the total package. This home is built for a family on a huge double 2024m2 block in a quiet cul-de-sac close to the township. A two storey 4 x 2 home with a three vehicle garage, two water tanks and solar panels are...
This large, rambling five bedroom/two bathroom home with office and storeroom - or office and sixth bedroom - represents an excellent opportunity for buyers seeking a big house on acreage close to town centre.
Both lounge room and separate...
This is a unique opportunity to secure a 28 acre property that has four houses on it. It is currently being operated as a short term accommodation venue called Big Bird and Wolf Chalets www.bigbirdwolfchalets.com and provides the owners with an...
1016m2 of land close to Kendenups Country Club, primary school and golf course.
Just 50 minutes from Albany and 15 minutes from Mount Barker city centres or minutes to Gilbert's winery for a tasty lunch.
This block of land is a great...
Corner block measuring almost half an acre (2,001m2)
Adjoins gazetted road (unmade road)
Right of way at rear of block (Easement Benefit)
Walk to shop, golf course and primary school
Just 10 minutes from Mount Barker, this appealing three acre property enjoys not only a very pleasant outlook but peace and quiet in abundance.
In the stylish kitchen, bench tops are granite. Very nice too! There is also a double sink,...
* 10 acres (4.06 hectares)
* Sloping block with dam
* Four paddocks with electric fencing
* Ideal horse property
* Only minutes from Kendenup town site
* 15 minutes to Mt Barker
* Large cedar and stone home
* Five bedrooms and two bathrooms
* Large dining and lounge areas
* Unique family room with bar
* Fantastic rural views
* Fruit trees and veggie garden
* Approx 8.78 hectares
* 15 minute drive to Mt Barker
* Delightful four bedroom, two bathroom home on 11.19 rural hectares
* Large family home with two living areas plus office
* Panoramic rural views - peaceful and tranquil
* Below ground swimming pool
* Two dams and your own windmill
* Large ...
124 First Avenue - 990m2 zoned Residential. Vacant building lot in a peaceful and quiet little township of Kendenup. Services available at boundary. The property adjoins Public Open Space..Bargain Price!!! Ring Ziggy on 040772 082.
To access saved properties on your next visit to reiwa.com, from any device, please login or register now.
To create an email alert for this property, please login or register now.
Are you interested in buying, renting or investing in Kendenup? Here at REIWA, we recognise that choosing the right suburb is not an easy choice.To provide an understanding of the kind of lifestyle Kendenup offers, we've collated all the relevant market...
The following error occurred: