To access saved searches on your next visit to reiwa.com, from any device, please login or register now.
To create an email alert for your saved searches, please login or register now.
Whichever way you turn, this 18 acre farmlet is a winner. For starters, the main residence is very comfortable with two well zoned living areasopen plan lounge-dining-kitchen plus a family room as big as you will ever find!
This is a great buy. The home is modern and solar passive home. There is also has a cute two bedroom cottage that has been recently renovated with the charm of days gone by, it is far enough away from the main home that you are still able to...
- Reduced to meet the market
- Quality lifestyle property in Kendenup.
- 25 acres with large 4 x 2 home.
- 3 paddocks, 2 dams, reticulated olive grove & fruit trees, powered sheds
- Fruit, vegies, meat, olive oil. the lot and only 25km from Mt...
Four bedrooms / two bathrooms / two toilets
Lounge/dining room with wood fire
Country styled kitchen-dining room
Master bedroom - ensuite & walk-in robes
Verandah across front and side
Set in beautiful established gardens
Three paddocks /...
Imagine opening your curtains each day to reveal natures beauty. Well you can from this cedar and zinc home because the local golf course with its tall trees and green fairway is directly opposite. Nice start to any day!
In the open plan...
* Attractive small rural property located only 10mins north of Mt Barker
* Expansive living area includes kitchen/dining/family/lounge
* Three bedrooms, main bedroom has walk through robe area and generous ensuite
* Study, laundry with great...
Nothing left to do here, just walk in and farm.
Nearly all new fencing with swinging steel gates everywhere.
Very good near new steel sheep yards
Lock-up shed in excellent order.
Well watered with good sized dams.
Majority of easy working medium...
Whichever way you turn, from cosy lounge to country kitchen, this cedar home has more charm than most.
There are three bedrooms a double sized bedroom on ground floor and two bedsitter bedrooms with cathedral ceilings on the upper level....
Do you want somewhere quiet, with a beautiful outlook that you can run away to when life feels its getting too hard Well, have a look at this. The current owners use the old shearing shed to camp in, they have hooked up a rain water and have...
* 10 acre corner block with two road frontage
* Elevated situation with views over surrounding farm land
* High level of privacy provided by stands of trees
* 7 acres of pasture for horses, grazing or further development
* Small mature Olive...
Very rarely do you find the total package. This home is built for a family on a huge double 2024m2 block in a quiet cul-de-sac close to the township. A two storey 4 x 2 home with a three vehicle garage, two water tanks and solar panels are...
This large, rambling five bedroom/two bathroom home with office and storeroom - or office and sixth bedroom - represents an excellent opportunity for buyers seeking a big house on acreage close to town centre.
Both lounge room and separate...
* Spacious three bedroom, one bathroom home set on 2024m2
* Attractive galley kitchen and cabinetry
* Dining and extremely large lounge room
* Neat fixtures and fittings throughout
* Verandah fully surrounds home
* Good fencing
This is a unique opportunity to secure a 28 acre property that has four houses on it. It is currently being operated as a short term accommodation venue called Big Bird and Wolf Chalets www.bigbirdwolfchalets.com and provides the owners with an...
To access saved properties on your next visit to reiwa.com, from any device, please login or register now.
To create an email alert for this property, please login or register now.
Are you interested in buying, renting or investing in Kendenup? Here at REIWA, we recognise that choosing the right suburb is not an easy choice.To provide an understanding of the kind of lifestyle Kendenup offers, we've collated all the relevant market...
The following error occurred: