Welcome to this tidy three bedroom one bathroom (semi-ensuite) brick and tile house in the sought-after cul-de-sac location of Maranon Crescent, Beechboro.
Additional features of this home include:
- Walk-in robes to the master bedroom and robe recesses in the second and third bedrooms.
- Large lounge room with fireplace
- Kitchen overlooking the meals area, with Chef gas hotplates and Simpson electric wall oven.
- Carpet in bedrooms and vinyl to the kitchen, meals and lounge area.
- Bore reticulation
- Gas storage hot water system – Dux Prodigy 3
- Gas bayonet point in the meals area.
- Paved rear area with garden shed
The location is fantastic with a quiet cul-de-sac adjacent to the popular playground of Sacramento Park. Altone Park Shopping Centre is within walking distance, as are public transport routes on Amazon Drive and Altone Road. Excellent road transport links are available with easy access to Reid and Tonkin Highways.
The property is currently tenanted at $340 per week on a six month lease expiring 27th September 2012. If you want to move in, the property will be available after that date – use the extra time and rent to save up a larger deposit; alternatively the tenant may consider moving out early. For investors, HouseSmart are managing the property and would be delighted to continue doing the same for you.
View the property at the scheduled home open as listed in this profile, or to request a private viewing contact real estate agent Adam Bettison on mobile 0409 929 128 or call the HouseSmart office on 08 9378 2555.
27 Maranon CrescentBEECHBORO
Listed Price: $349,000Sold: 27/8/2012