Simply select a letter to begin browsing. If you can't find what you are
looking for, simply
to and let us know what you are looking for.
Currently displaying definitions for words starting with - I
- Implied Easement
- An encroachment upon property that has been left unchallenged for a long period of time. One that is apparent by long and continued use.
- The rent derived from leasing a property to a tenant. The net income is the rent derived from a rental property less any expenses incurred in owning the property such as taxes and maintenance.
- A form of contract arising where a person (who thereby becomes primarily liable) undertakes to compensate another for loss he may suffer as a result of a transaction with a third party. This contract need not be evidenced in writing.
- (i) An encroachment upon another?s property; trespassing. (ii) A violation of a right or privilege, such as a copyright or patent.
- Investment return
- The combination of capital growth and the net income derived from the ownership of a property investment.
Click here to return to the previous page.
Back to top
Can't Find It?
Simply fill out the form below and press Send Message.
Please Note: Remember to check our
Frequently Asked Questions
and Glossary Area before submitting. They may just have the answer you're looking for.